vrijdag 8 april 2011

German Early War force for Barbarossa, part 2

Picked up the latest set of boxes with orders, washed, cleaned and based them. Minimi Panzer I's and II's, plus 2 A13 Cruisers (Pz.Kpf.Wg.A13 (e) or MK IV 744(e)) I picked up for fun and detailing purposes and those will stand in for the Early Panzer IV's I'm building right now.

Quite the neat little force.



Still think I need more fuel trailers, maybe I need to have a look at the MMS double barrel ones. Also I will need to clean the new tanks up, fill the (few) holes and add stowage. Spraypaint is due in the weekend, decals propably won't arrive before the end of April, Dom's a bit busy at the moment. Still, I've got enough parts for stowage now as well as 2 or maybe 3 wrecked 38's as I found a local auction selling them for 6 euro per tank.

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Could I ask you a question, what colour (vallejo) will you paint your early war german soldiers?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I'll propably either follow the FoW tutorial on the back of their Vallejo Paint set or this one > http://martelloint.informe.com/forum/future-projects-f19/tutorial-painting-wwii-german-army-minis-t192.html > But first finish this lot :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen