dinsdag 8 november 2011

Pulowski Preservation shelter

....is what I've been working on tonight.



I'm using the excuse they will be nice to use as spawnpoints for a zombie game, or as lootmarkers, as territory to be occupied or just to look good on the board. But lets face it, I just like building odd stuff.

Picked up something at Crisis that I thought would work great for them, and with about 10 minutes of work to get them based and converted, I was correct! Just ordered 8 more as I think 10 of them should be enough. They won't be 100% accurate but I'm aiming for players who know about Fallout 3 and have seen them before ingame to recognise them instantly.

No pics now, that will come when they are done.

And for those of you who don't have a clue what I am talking about: Pulowski Preservation shelter

1 opmerking: