dinsdag 30 april 2013

Animal feed

Another competition over at the Guild, this time themed to "30x30mm base, square or round" which tends to attract a lot of variation, even for a 2 week speed build.

I´ve been looking for a way to change my 1/300 rural farm houses from WW2 to a Modern setting without defining a model to a certain period. Something I can combine with my love for making little add-on pieces.

So what do you see around every modern farm that has livestock? Indeed, silos.

Entirely scratchbuilt from brass wire, plastic tubing and a standard 30x30mm base, I present you,


"Animal feed"









And proof that it is on a 30x30mm base:

5 opmerkingen:

  1. I like it.
    It is little touches like this (when done this well) which really make a normal gaming table that extra bit swanky.
    Doubly good considering the size too.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. cool stuff! that's an interesting piece to have on the battlefield.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Great work, a really good idea extremely well executed. I will definitely be adding something similar to my terrain collection.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen