zondag 10 augustus 2014

And we are off!

Right, got the first few lots posted on the Guild and Lead Adventure

Guild

Lead Adventure


I've received quite a few mails already asking me to reserve stuff so things are going well. Tomorrow (sunday) more gamers should be online and I expect even more respons.It will be a busy afternoon/evening for me, and then gather enough packaging material next week to ship em all.

Also, I need to factor in time to sort out the next lots for next weekend, loads of 15mm sci-fi for instance, and I need to try and dent my 1/300 stuff in the next few weeks as well.

Sadly, Paypal is being a downright suka at the moment, as I have had to open a new account as I could no longer log into my old. I received a normal payment (not family and friends) and because my account is new, Paypal will hold onto the money for a minimum of 21 days before they release it to me, if the buyer (a good friend) tells them the goods have arrived. Also, I need to fill in a bit of paperwork plus a tracking number to show them I've sent it. Since I always ship uninsured (with the buyers blessing, if they want it insured they have to pay for it, and 99 out of a 100 don't) I have no tracking number so I will have to make one up to fool Paypal.

So far no responses on my trade request either, so I'd better ask it here: anyone have 20mm Liberation vehicles or miniatures they wan't to get rid of? I'm quite selective atm, but I can either pay you or trade you, whatever is more to your liking.


Gunbird signing off.....it has been a long day and one of my girls has a fever so she will be getting my attention now.

1 opmerking:

  1. Paypal can be such asses sometimes....

    I hope the little lady gets over her fever soon.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen