woensdag 15 juni 2016

The Guild D-Day Speedbuild: C-47 with a twist - midway

Progress is slow. Antibiotics have left me drained and tired so I'm sleeping most of the day. Have today to get the build part finished, tonight to do the debris for the remaining wing parts after I give the engines a good smack down, so everything is dry thursday afternoon for the grey primer, taping it up, and then olive drab (or the English one to take the tone up) for the rest. Plenty of work.

Do remember this will be a wargames wreck so it won't be 100% accurate and I'm doing the best job possible given the deadline and what little time I have during the day. Having said that, I'm quite happy with the progress sofar and I'm looking forward to finishing the wings tonight.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten